Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my blog. I started this purely for fun without any real plan or goals so let’s see where this thing goes!
Here are some basic facts about me:
- I grew up in Upstate NY and moved to Tampa to attend the University of South Florida in 2006. I graduated with my B.A. in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing in 2010, then moved to Orlando, where I live today.
- I am engaged to the love of my life, Andy <3. You’ll be seeing him around here too in our pictures and his own section of the site, Weird Cool Shit. We met in 2008 at Fantasy Fest in Key West and it was love at first sight. Then we got drunk and made out 🙂
- We were supposed to get married on April 4, 2020 but the Coronavirus pandemic had other plans. We’ve postponed to September with our fingers crossed.
- Andy and I have the best dog on the planet. His name is Zeke and he was an unplanned adoption. We love him like a son.
- I am the Director of Operations for Get The Clicks, an Orlando Digital Marketing Agency. I started with the company in 2012, not knowing a damn thing about web marketing. The job was only part-time when I started and was a rocky experience at first but I have grown so much as a person and a professional because of this opportunity. The group of people I get to work with are like another family to me. Because of this job I know SO MUCH about managing websites, SEO, Google Ads, how to start a business, how to grow a business, and a whole hell of a lot more. I’ll bring some of that knowledge to this site but I want to keep it as real as a I can.
- In 2019, I started a new business with my agency family called Ecodelogic. We are an environmentally conscience Mobile App and Custom Software Development Company. I’m excited to see where that venture will take us.
- I am also an event bartender for local events, which I have been doing as a side-hustle for years. (Well, before Covid when we could have events.) In the past few years I’ve had the pleasure of working at The Plaza Live (seeing some cool shows for free too) and at UCF, pouring drinks at football and basketball games. Believe it or not, I actually miss this for more than just the extra income.
- I am a natural redhead, which is the inspiration for the Gingerrsnapss name. This has been my Instagram name forever. Click the icon below to see more there.
- I am surrounded by the BEST PEOPLE. Family and Friends, you know who you are! I love you all.
- Hobbies/Current Obsessions include:
- strength training & fitness
- making friendship bracelets
- online shopping
- watching whatever crazy thing Andy is watching on YouTube
- long walks with Zeke
- and now…this website!
Never let life be boring. Work hard. Set goals and crush them.
stay up to date